INSTRUCTIONS

You can get your favorite tour easily by following instructions here:

  1. Read first names of our standard tours in TOURS page and choice your favorite TOUR NUMBER. Look also information from our Facebook page.
  2. Choice the best free period for Your TOUR from calendar on BOOKING page.
  3. Then go to CONTACT US page and send us a message, what TOUR and PERIOD You are interested. Then we send more information and also price about this tour to You by e-mail. By e-mail we can also agree many details you want get during Your tour here. All information You will get from Rachanee by Your own language during two days!
  4. When You have made choice for everything and You have done decision for this tour, you can contact Your own travelling office in Thailand and buy SHENGEN VISA, TRAVELLING INSURANCE AND AIR TICKETS.
  5. When You are ready for travelling, we send you an INVOICE of TOUR. Booking payment is 20% of price of Your TOUR. The rest 80% of payment we must get 2 weeks before Your TOUR.
  6. If You are travelling somewhere in Europe, You can also fly to Finland / Helsinki and we can organize here a TOUR just for You.
  7. If You have any questions, You can contact Rachanee via e-mail: rachanee.uski@hotmail.com

CONTACT US